Wednesday, June 02, 2004

One more thing...


Well actually two. I forgot to mention that I stopped by ex-place-of-business SNIFF yesterday with the Spark in tow to introduce her to her God Uncle L-L and to say howdy to my boyz and I have got to say they were, are, and will no doubt continue to be the most phenomenal set of mens-folk I think I've ever laid mine eyes upon. I mean they, as a group are pretty darn cool but then they also individually manage to be completely stellar as well. Tony in particular is noteworthy mostly because he's approaching the big 3-0 which is just SAD but also because he holds claim to being the only boy I've ever met who can wake up in the morning, choose to wear a light cream-colored, pressed, snappy looking shirt and still have it look clean, pressed and snappy when I drop by late afternoon! That is unless he spontaneously changed during lunch but still... even 3.5 hours is a long time to go without spilling something. At least it is for me. Anyways... Also didn't have nearly enough time with Sir James and his crop of stories vis a vis the French which he compiled during his recent sojourn to that beautiful country -- in general I found chatting/catchup time to be lacking but it was very great seeing everyone again and now that I've assured myself they weren't only being nice to me so I'd approve their stupid screen designs I will be hitting them one and all up for lunch!



Thing 2 is that my BBQ is really very sweet. I don't know why she chooses to keep me around but I'm glad she does. That's all.

No comments: