Friday, June 11, 2004

{Sigh}


I want all my days to be like this. Well. Minus the serious loss of "it" this morning when my baby decided she didn't need any more sleep circa 5:30am/didn't want to be held/didn't want to be put down/woke up my big girl who thought it was funny that the baby was awake but needed to suddenly be held herself/and who wasn't particularly hungry either... all on top of the fact that I stayed up late last night to finish this thing we have to post every Friday by noon but I didn't get it finished so I needed Sparkle to at least pretend she could exist without screaming for more than 15 minutes at a time. In the livingroom. While I worked in my bedroom. And her big sister ignored her to watch Sesame Street. Anyway.... Once all that was over we all went out for a little walk and had THE BEST TIME! I love Oakland! I love being out in the world with my beautiful babies! I love not getting all stressed out about everything. Seriously, once we moved away from the madness my world was perfect. I don't really think it's the new Baby per se that's making me a bit crazy I think it's the feeling that I'm doing things in the wrong context. Baby at work meetings/working at home when kids expect attention etc. just throws everything out of whack. But, it's all good right this second. Big Sis is perfect (and sweet and watching her Totoro movie -- thanks TM!) and Little One is asleep. Soon I will be showering then I'll start getting ready for the mondo-huge camping trip we're taking with Mistah L-L this week-end! Whoo Hoo!

No comments: