Thursday, June 24, 2004

Whew!


Took the babies down to San Jose yesterday to indulge in some quality JC Penny photographic moments with Foster Grandma et al. Have I mentioned that Ex Foster Mom is GREAT! Well, she is. Very admirable. She's going to make a stellar grandmotherly addition to the family! Anyways, fun in a "mall" kind of way but EGG-sausting! Kind of glad to be back at work actually. Ha! Show of hands for those of you who NEVER thought they'd hear that come out of my mouth! K. In other news, I'm not allowed to like my Pretend Girlfriend anymore which makes me less than ecstatic but whatever. Life happens. -- or rather I can like her all I want but I'm not allowed to wish/talk about/try to finagle her into liking me back so.... applications are now being accepted for a new full-time crush object. Must be vivacious, drop-dead adorable, at LEAST 32 years of age and able to make me fall over laughing even if I entered the conversation pratically suicidal. Especially if I entered the conversation suicidal. Liking of babies is a plus as is O.K. ness with irrational assumptions of ownership on my part and the occassional need to deliver the exact same advice over and over and over irregardless of my ever adhering to it. Line forms to the left people. Photo not necessary but short stories would be nice!

Also, in light of me and my PG's new imaginary relationship, I will henceforth refer to her as "Ole Green Eyes" a la Chachi from Happy Days. Cheers!

No comments: