Sunday, July 04, 2004

First and foremost


Let me offer my profoundest best wishes and hopes for the absolute best-est year ever to my Best-est Buddy ever, the fabulous Ms. Q! Having been one of the select few graced with an invitation to celebrate the arrival of another year in Ms. Q's stellar life I just have to say, there are few people in this world that can occupy one of the highest pedestals I've ever crafted and not simply maintain thier balance over the the somewhat rocky meanderings of more than a decades worth of tribulations but also actively perform tricks but one of those people is my BBQ -- who I just need to constantly thank for being in my life. Every day I get to continue knowing you makes me feel that much luckier than pretty much every other shmoe I see slogging through thier pathetic lives riding on BART in the mornings, so, again I thank you.

God. I am so out of it right now. I'm having to pretty much re-type every single sentence I attempt due to spelling errors, bad grammer and just plain obtuse sentiment so I think I will actually keep this kind of short. Just wanted to check in with a howdy ho and Happy Birth to the BBQ, a HUGE I'm sorry to Mistah L-L for completely flaking out on him and Sir James tonight (I dunno, I am suddenly just really afraid of being around large crowds of people who are actively interested in watching things explode -- plus! I got TWO freaking tickets this week-end due to all the "increased police presence" out there! Dumb stuff too, like no front license plate and crossing the white line in the carpool lane. Really annoying.) Anyway. I'm going to crawl into bed now and pretend I'm safe and that everything that needs to be discussed in depth up here will be there for me to discuss in the morning. Hope you all are having a safe and healthy fourth. Nitey-night.

No comments: