Thursday, July 01, 2004

"Intimate" things you could learn about me should my bag ("purse" to most everyone else but I like to pretend I'm not that femme!)ever decide to fall open and spread it's contents out for the world to see:

1) I have a baby -- or I just really like carrying around a spare diaper and some wipes.

2) I have an older child, too -- or, again, one might surmise that I keep a bag of Cheerios and a box of apple juice on hand just in case my blood sugar plumets suddenly without warning...

3) I am currently sporting or have had in the recent enough past to feel the need to tote around a tube of "Dr. Morgan's Cold Sore Relief Lip Balm", a cold sore.

4) I am on or intend to soon be on the rag.

5) I am or soon will be sought by the law. Evidence: one assumed jury summons which is postmarked 5/13/2004 the envelope of which has not yet been opened and one unpaid parking ticket circa February 6th, 2004.

6) I am INSANELY busy up until October of this year after which either things slack off a bit or my various pens simply ran out of ink.

7) "Keith" is "cool!" -- I honestly do not remember who Keith is or why he is "cool!" but at some point we were close enough for me to scrawl this under what I'm assuming is his phone number on the back of a Santa Clara Medical Center business card.

8) I like M&Ms. Not enough to have finished the pack currently living in my bag but enough to have kept said pack around long enough for the candy inside it to have grown stale and powdery looking "just in case."

9) I have the cutest kids/associates in the world.

10) I couldn't take a decent ID picture to save my freaking life.

11) I go to Mills and am required to "check-in" at that fine institution this coming August.

12) I've recently returned from a visit to Yosemite where I camped in Hogdon Meadows, space #44

and finally

13) I am literate enough to subscribe to the Sun magazine but obviously not interested enough to actually open/fold back any part of the magazine in an attempt at actually reading it.

Nice.

No comments: