Sunday, July 25, 2004

My heart, she is full!



My Baby has sooo many teeth! She came with eight but now she's got like three molars and four side teeth all pushing in at the same time! Remarkably enough, she doesn't seem particularly crabby about it. I'm spending all this coming week with her so p'raps I'll see a bit more moodiness but these last few days she's been jest fine. In other news, the children are coming home at the end of the month. There was a bit of drama wherein certain people thought that I'd ceased to love them (!!) -- suffice to say tears were shed, sulkiness happened but as with most things, after some stern advice and a good spanking, everything managed to work itself out. Angel-baby, being the only functional one of the group is apparently going to stay out there a bit longer so he can get a better handle on the Punk Cowboy scene/continue getting laid regularly but DB and OG are heading back to the land of promise, sunny skies and moi. Couldn't be more thrilled. no really.

K. I'm actually just working right now so I should get back to it. Quick question: Why after all this time and a host change, do i still find Steve so hot??

No comments: