Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Ah, me...


Tired right now but in remarkable spirits. The re-design I'm working on for work actually looks like it's going to be finished on schedule which is shocking and shouldn't be allowed to get out lest design firms around the globe collapse inward upon themselves from the weight of all that guilt!

K. I have my baby with me all week (Damn you fabulous Daycare peeps for actually expecting to be able to take time off!!) so I'm doing alot of "working in the morning while Baby has her nap, driving to work to attend meetings with child in tow -- although the offers to watch her from the co-work peeps are definitely pouring in and are mucho appreciato! -- then home in time for longer afternoon nap so I can work some more followed by early evening walk, supper, playtime and... more working after Spark goes to sleep!" Yay! Sigh. It's all good though. As always the accomodatingness of my working world is amazing to me so I've nothing to really complain about.

Part of my morning today consisted of going to watch my used-to-be-afraid-of-the-water Big Girl not only dive for a ring but also float on her back AND voluntarily get her face wet!! I know! I'm just going to have "Proud Mommy!" tatooed in huge letters across my forehead in order to adequately convey the immensity of all that I feel for my Boo!

Heard from the big brother as well. It seems my nephew has just had his tonsils ripped from his five-year-old body but that all is currently well and he is doing fine. Poor little guy. Whilst he was on bedrest though mine nephew learned to play chess so I think it's pretty safe to say that we'll be seeing him at the Moscow World Championship delivering a much-needed spanking to the ever-weird Bobby Fischer either later this year or sometime early next...

No comments: