Thursday, August 12, 2004

Arrrrrrgggggg!


I was doing so well! I was fine. I was happy. I had the whole situation under control. And now she's back from vacation and I CANNOT believe how incredibly sexily, stupidly attractive she still is! Fuck.


K. in other news. I have been informed that I am not in fact "lucky", what I am is "Serendipitious."

This from Dirty Boy who has nothing better to do with his time than analyse me and my life:

"So, the thing is, you're always going around saying you're 'lucky' and acting like you as a person have nothing to do with whatever it is but the thing is you're not just lucky. Shit happen to you that happens to everybody you just make the most of it. Look, I was reading this article that sums you up 'Chance is socially organized and certain contexts favor both the novel observation and the capacity to make it matter.' I know how crazy you are about 'accurately describing things' so stop saying you're lucky. You're not."

Got it. Thank you. I will endeavor to be more precise in my emoting from this point forward. Can we work on your issues now?

No comments: