Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Teaser


K. This is just real quick but I have to say, I chatted with my man, Pretty Boy last night and I just so have to give him major props. He's one of the few people I know who actually seemed to have accurately assessed the parts of his personality/patterns that were giving him problems, spent an enormous amount of time actually working on them and then come out on the other side! PB is fixed, people and I couldn't be more proud of him! Oh sure, He may not be perfect (well, to me he is but my standards are more fluid than other peoples') but he's whole and healthy and happy (although right this second he's admittedly pretty wrecked) and has a fairly good handle on his motivations and reactions and is working on dealing with them in a normal, self-loving manner (heh, heh, I just said "self-loving!"). I am soooooo impressed with him right now I just want to buy him lots of pretty things and kiss him all over his face, neck and ears! Anyway... just needed to put that out there. More later on people who've suddenly contacted me who I haven't spoken to in 7 years....

No comments: