Friday, August 27, 2004

in short...


I've got the kid here today and I've got a ton to do so I'm going to give you all the news by bullit points.

  • Kid = GREAT! She's being patient and wonderful and I love having her here! (an addendum to that would be that M. -- the bookwrangler here, is also GREAT becuase she is keeping Boo entertained/allowing herself to be consulted on all manner of subjects and I am eternally grateful!)
  • Minor scary issue wherein Director of Ed department didn't think I should take the classes I'm signed up for (since I missed the pre-requisite classes to them that were given over the summer - for understandable reasons but still...) BUT Advisor rocks, Mills Ed Dept. rocks and most importantly Ed. Dir. rocks and Im getting a special dispensation to take one class and my Advisor is ammending a class she's teaching so I can take it as a special study! Yay!
  • CP is being annoying. I don't like her right now.
  • Home visit with Spark's new caseworker went fine. Most of house still a sty but since I'm hip to Social workers and their wily ways, I did clean the livingroom and sure enough, she settled in on the comfy couch and stayed put the entire time!
  • Mistah L-L has invited us all to an fancy-schmancy Pool party tomorrow at his new digs which will be fun, fun, fun!
  • I'm tired.
  • No comments: