Monday, August 23, 2004

Still tired after all these years...


School is starting this week for me. I think I have to check in tonight but since I am LAME I haven't really looked into it and so have NO idea where I'm supposed to go or who my professor is going to be. Nice.


Week end was nice. I got to have an adult evening including "dinner and a movie" with my now favorite partner in crime, Travelin' Man, due to the fan-tabulous kid-sitting skills of Spark's "grandma" (Yay, San Jose peeps!), in addition to which (super-mondo added bonus) I got to visit the B's! Yay! I heart the B family. I really do. Did not get to see my BBQ which is my fault entirely and for which I should be severely reprimanded, (or at least slapped around a little) but what with hanging out on awfully comfortable B couch and chatting with muchly-tattooed pregnant gals, the time jest slipped by! I also learned this week-end that I hate sharing my kids. I just don't see the point really. (I mean, obviously I do or else I wouldn't do it but still...) It just makes us cranky and missing each other and throws the ever-elusive "schedule" completely out of whack. Anyway. It's all good. Part of the price one pays for being a social animal I suppose...

Yesterday, we all went Boo school supply/clothes shopping which was really fun and which resulted in some of the cutest "outfits" I think I've ever seen (I also learned that a key component of an "outfit" is that it "match" -- see what paying attention can get cha!)

Also chatted with Miss Tail for awhile last night which was GREAT! She's such a cutie and such a keeper and I'm thrilled she's returned from her travels and is now once again available 24/7 for me to hound with my ishoos! Yay! {sigh} K. I need to get stuff done now. More later.

No comments: