Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Yay!


School starts for me tonight (A very nice young lez-bean who will henceforth be reffered to as Kid Care/KC and who is attending Mills, is going to watch the Spark for me while I'm in class. In return I am going to listen to her ramble on about Philosophy and "thinking about things" -- apparently it is very important that we do. Think about things, I mean. -- and pay her alot of money. In cash. At the end of each session. Anyways...) I just managed to talk my beautiful Prof. K. into being my "Directed Reading" coach! Whoo Hoo! She rocks! Now, granted I'm sure I'd be just as excited to have her on-board as it were, were she not quite so stunning (cause, let's face it, she's also brillant!) but still and all, it never hurts to have something nice to lok at as you discuss "policy implementation and integration." My other class is "Qualitative Analysis" which I'm sure will be THRILLING... K. back to work. Just felt like being excited for a minute at chall.

No comments: