Friday, August 20, 2004

Testing time!


Well the honeymoon is officially over! That's right folks, the Spark is settled in, she's comfortable with us as her new familial peeps, she understands the rules of the house and now... it's all about testing! Yay! It's cute actually. She'll look to see where I am and if I'm looking at her before she throws her cheerios all over the place. Then (anticipating that I'm going to stomp over and grab her tiny little hands and hold them "Firmly but gently" for five seconds while re-iterating that "We don't throw food!") she'll get herself all tensed up so when I do grab her hands she's in a perfect position for maximum squirmage. Today in the car she even started crying before I put her hands down. No worries though. I guess it's a good thing in ye olde grand scheme and all of that. Annoying though.



I like Green Eyes very much. She's good people.



Lunch today with Traveling Man! Yay! Haven't seen him in a coon's age so it'll be nice to reconnect as it were.



Shout out to the Bee family who are all spending some quality "day-care-provider-has-the-audacity-to-think-she's-allowed-to-go-on-vacation" time at home together. Hope the days are filled with love and light and lots of fun crafts projects!



K. no more posting. Must get actual work done....!

No comments: