Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Snatched from the brink!


So, my good friend Angel (being one of the few truly wonderful things to come out of that accursed state!-- No offense meant toward my Tex-Mex relatives BTW who live in Dallas, they know I've got nothing but love for the whole blessed pack off em!) has been so kind as to point out that for a mere $40.00 more than what I could reasonably "afford" vis a vis Lyle tickets, I could, in fact, secure the same level of accomodations being offered by my friend and her Pimp-Daddy (JOKE!) so I need not make any sort of Mephistopholean bargains with anybody. He, I think probably meant that should I decide to exchange love for money as it were that I should on some level acknowledge that I might actually be attracted to said individual and am only using this as an excuse to "get together" with her. I, of course, heard "Blah, blah, blah... Hell, if that's all you need, I'll loan you the $40.00 bucks!" Which is just plain sweet of him and which I may in fact take him up on!



K. So, I just spent nearly an hour watching a class full of graduate students not be able to figure out how to evenly dispense a bunch of handouts from the teacher. We were coming up short on one or two and these movers and shakers were at loss as to how to incorporate that information into their assumedly otherwise fully functioning lives. Teacher was (BTW) no help at all. {sigh} Maybe it's just me and the hormones coursing through my annoyed little frame but seriously, sometimes I wonder about the fate of free world, I really do...

No comments: