Thursday, September 09, 2004

Two quick things



Did I mention that I now own my truck?? I "bought" that puppy pretty much the day I found out that "love" and "forever" were terms that were much more loosely defined in CP's head than they were in mine using Ford credit Co. to finance a million year loan and I just found out this week-end that I made my last payment last month! I'm not sure what to do now. I mean, it's pretty much a given that now that I do officially own the truck, the transmission will go, the windshield will crack and all the tires, including the spare, with suddenly refuse to stay inflated but still...!

Anyways. Hmmm. I just totally forgot the second thing. Ah well. It'll come to me I'm sure.

Sorry to Mr. L-L who's been moved from his comfy cubicle to an alcove near the front door which he shares with a potted plant. At least he's been issued a side table and a blue ink, "lightly used" pen so he can continue to work. Chin up, Dude! I hear the abacus is on it's way!

No comments: