Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I'm sick today


What makes this different from any other day is that I'm actually staying home. I know! I'm shocked as well! I figure what with my LA leaving and certain folks around the office penciling me into their incredibly labor intensive long-term plans I should seize the opportunity to just stay in my bed once in a freaking while. Quick shout out to IHOEL who is also staying home sick and if she is not she SHOULD be...! I can only assume that with both of us out the work world as we know it will cease entirely to function but, c'est la vie, such are the chances one takes in this game we call life. K. So. Plans for today include: writing two papers (one of which is due tonight), getting a freaking haircut already, pushing my laundry around so it stops looking so "all over the place", vacuuming and figuring out how to get a 25.00 check to my kid's school -- which is all the way over on the other side of the bridge -- before her new Drama Club starts tomorrow... Ha! I remember the days when I used to be "sick" and I actually stayed in bed, drank tea and whined alot. So, cute!

No comments: