Wednesday, October 13, 2004

It has been brought to my attention that I was horribly remiss in leaving some peeps out of the "can't live without" category of today's earlier posting and I would first like to apologize unreservedly -- my omission was not meant as a slight vis a vis the idea that I can in fact live without the missing people but more of a reticence to ascribe the "liking me very much" part to folks who honestly may not hold me in as high an esteem as I seem to think they do. (Interestingly enough, most of the people I left off the list were girls and that was mostly because I have NO trouble deciding whether or not boys can live without me, it's the chicks that are all obtuse en sheet...) Having said that then I would like to ammend the category to read "People who I think like me very much and whom i cannot live without" and include therein:

The entire B family
The Lovely and effervescent Miss Tail
Other Girl (and her dad)
My mom
and a whole host of work peeps who are jsut really nothing short of fabulous (you know who you are!)

Kisses to all and thanks for keeping me sane.

No comments: