Thursday, October 21, 2004

O.K. so one of the main reasons I really don't like CP sometimes is because she does this THING where she gets me all excited because she makes plans to hang with the Boo (plans in which she actually schedules time for the two of them to hang out and sets up realistic schedules that she actually runs by me and that I, in turn, MAKE PLANS around) then she freakin flakes! Gawd! And it's not just the flaking that kills me -- it's the WAY she flakes. It's the freaking assumption that I have nothing better to do than wrap my life around whatever whims she might have as far as seeing her kid go! Arrrrrgggggg! THEN it's even made worse by the fact that it's not like I don't WANT the Boo and wouldn't LOVE spending time all the time in the world with her; I DO want her and I would rather have her all the time but this is soooo not about that and I don't know how to have a conversation around this that doesn't eventually involve hearing CP utter some phrase that sounds extremely close to: "Well, if you don't want her with you..." or "If you can't have her for whatever reason..." Which is NOT the case and completely misrepresenting the situation and which wouldn't even be an issue if I hadn't re-arranged my life in the first stupid place to accomodate what I continue to consider fairly important "bonding" time with the other parent! {snort} I need to take a walk now.

No comments: