Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Make me melt...


You know how you make me melt? You call me out of basically nowhere and begin your message by saying "Hey Pretty..." !! {swoon} K. So. Anyway.

I'll make this brief since I have FIFTY-BILLION things to do and every single person in the world (here at work anyway) wants something from me -- plus, my Lovely Assistant is STILL leaving (WTF??!) and although we've brought in the COOLEST replacement chick, ever... still... {sniff} I'll just miss her is all. (LA not CRCE. Although, if CRCE were to leave I'd probably miss her too. Anyway, what was that I was saying about "brief"...?)

Kid update - Spark had an asthma attack on Sat. which was insanely scary because she's tiny and shouldn't be having trouble breathing dammit! But, in the grand scheme of things, I think it's good a full blown/trip-to-the-emergency-room inducing event finally happened because she's been snuffly and unhappy and not sleeping for the last three weeks and her freaking regular doctor kept saying she was just catching "concurrent colds", meanwhile, my poor baby could have been starting her "puff" treatment and we would have been good (in the sense that she could breathe easier. I'm not just a little freaked out by the idea that my 15 month old is getting steroids but I'm looking into "alternative/holistic" treatments as we speak...)

That said, Boo was great at the ER -- very patient and self-contained. She kept making sojournes into the ER ward at large and coming back with all sorts of interesting reports. The nursing staff fell in love with her. In fact one of the Dr.s {hearted} her so very much she brought her a Polly Pocket doll with some clothes to play with! Speaking of Boo, I eventually sent her off to CP's to spend the evening and since we had a shorter time together than usual we were both very "I miss you!!" last night culminating in me getting to go have lunch with her at her school today! Yay!

Let's see.... What else...? I got to see OGE drum with her drum group (awesome!) on Sundee and I got to go see Sky Captain et alwith the ever fabulous Travelin' Man on Sat. eve (which was soooo unbelievably necessary by the time the ER ordeal was got through!) and I got to check in with my lovely Miss Tail re: the really super great things going on in her life so, I'm feeling still very busy but at least a little more caught up with my real life. Kind of. If I don't talk to BBQ and Ms. Bee soon I am going to explode! But anyway... strides are being made in those directions so I have a feeling all will be good there as well.... K. That's it. Even if there was more I'd still need to be going to get some work done so, I'm out mon peeps. More later....

No comments: