Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Movin on up...!



Huh. I think I'm getting my Masters in May. I just got back from an impromptu chat with my cutie Prof wherein she made me sign things and referenced that game I made a million years ago and some policy analysis paper I wrote for her class -- blah, blah, blah. Interesting. I mean, cool if it's really that easy but, just seems odd that's all.

Alrighty! on to far more interesting topics. I - am - in - love. Completely, desperately, walking-on-air(ily), stupid in love with.... my new dress. Yup. It's official. I have found THE coolest dress ever to wear to the GV Holiday party and while I do feel bad for all the hearts and minds which will be rendered useless due to their gibbering idiotness, I will not, cannot, NOT wear this dress to the fete. Simply put, it rocks. In it, I rock. K. nuff said.




Thanks to those of you calling to inquire/offer condolences re: the stitch. The latest news from the front is that the area itself is itchy as hell but appears to be doing fine. (I honestly don't know because I've never actually been stitched before -- well I WAS once before but that was post giving birth and I wasn't really in a position, if you get my drift, to look very closely at those tiny little knots!) Heh.



Got to see my beautiful Green-eyed work buddy on several impromptu occasions today. Only ONE of which was so deeply ironic it almost brought tears to my eyes. Damn good thing I'm so jaded most of this crap just runs off mine back. Not unlike the duck as is to water. Sigh. Right. I'm actually, technically "writing" my final paper for Qualitative Analysis so I spose I ought get the hell back to it huh? Bye, my sweethearts. I'll check in tomorrow if only to wish each and every one of you a FAN-tabulous Thanksgiving Holiday! ;-]

No comments: