Friday, December 10, 2004

Tag


So, I'm driving my kid to school this morning (we're in the truck so we're basically sitting right next to each other) and we're not really talking. I mean we're not NOT talking, we're just kind of being quiet when all-upon-a-sudden she reaches over and taps my hand. "you're it!" she announces scooting as far over as she can get toward the door and grabbing the handle. "Black things are base!" she elucidates further. "And no tagbacks!"

I love my kid. (And yes, I did manange to get her back. Just once though. There are a hell of a lot of black things in the cab of my truck!)



Last night I got to sign another Spark-related sheaf of papers thereby magically and officially turning my house from a "foster placement" into an "adoptive" one. Now, don't everybody go getting excited yet. I still have to formally apply and then wait for some judge to get back from their extended holiday vacation and see fit to stamping thier seal on a piece of paper that states for any and all interested parties that Miss Spark is unequivocably MINE! Nice to have made some more progress though...

No comments: