Friday, December 17, 2004

Tired


I had three hours of sleep last night. Not because the babies decided to keep me awake but because my fabulous new place of workiness decided to throw one hell of a party! Thanks and kisses to all my peeps who showed. DB, you, as always are fetching, simply fetching. Mistah L-L and crew, you clean up well and are an inspiration to us all and Travelin' Man, high five on the HONEY you got hanging off your arm these days! Dammmmmnnnn!

Things I learned at the party:

1) If a cute girl is being nice to you do NOT suspiciously demand "What're you doing?!"

2) I work with some seriously, drop-dead, across the board, no two ways about it "P-H" in "PHINE" people!

Nicest compliment (I think) I got:

"Love the shoes! You're the only girl here who truly gets it!" [ed. note - I don't honestly know what "it" was but the girl talking to me was HOT so I just nodded and smiled...]

Now, however. I am tired. Exhausted really. but working on a proposal that was due yesterday so I guess I'm out. Kisses to everyone! Mwah! oxoxoxoxo!

No comments: