Monday, January 03, 2005

Happy New Year!


1) Trip to New Mexico was grand! Family is doing well. Everyone is healthy and relatively happy and the entire Magnet clan continues to be almost scarily attractive/charismatic (It's a curse!)

2) Found out that Spark will be legally mine - all - mine as of Jan. 19, 2005 at 1pm o'clock Pacific Standard Time! Yay! Look for your eVite to the celebratory bash later that week!

3) Spent the week-end transitioning aforementioned toddler to a big-kid bed and assembling (with the fabulous tools/assistance of a certain Travelin' Man) THE world's coolest dresser for the Boo so she could give her "little kid" dresser to the Spark -- actually, in terms of assembly, Boo did all the hard work. I think I really just read the directions and handed her the nails. TM pretty much just sat on the couch...

4) House is a mess but school for me doesn't start until the end of the month so it is all about cleaning/throwing away crap for the next several weeks which will be swell and which will make Mistah L-L happy!

5) I got an "A-" in my "not-so-sure-how-I-did" Qualitative Analysis class which is GREAT, although I have afeeling it might be because the Prof was in the middle of something else and really didn't have time to read any of the papers. Not that I care! Go ahead, ask me to qualitatively analyze something, anything...!

and

6) I am not rested but I am still fairly happy which only bodes well for the time when I hopefully will be both!

Cheers, pets! Hope the year's a happy one!!

No comments: