Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!


I'll make this quick since there are presents waiting to be opened...! I'm in new Mexico with the world's most beautiful family having a very fabulous/cool/stressful time. The various houses of the various peeps are beautiful, the various significant others are sweet and my babies seem to be adjusting well so, it's all good, as they say. (I am kind of secretly looking forward to being back at home in my same old boring routine but more on that later...)

Huge thanks to the front neighbors because I think they're covering for my major bone-headed moment and taking care of my cats (at least, I hope!) and second super big thanks to my beautiful Green-eyed girl for assisting in the Oakland side pick up once we return. Kisses to everybody. I can't wait to see you all again. Mwah!! Mwah!!

No comments: