Monday, January 10, 2005

How is it so freaking cold???


K. Just needed to get that off my chest. I'm better now. Had a grand week-end. My big kid and I spent an almost scary amount of time giggling over an imaginary conversation we imagined my youngest to be having with us re: her new juice cup.

Me: Here's your juice!
Spark: (in reality giving me the silent stare but in her head...) What's with the new cup?
Me: Don't you want your juice?
Spark: Um. Okaaayyyyy.... I get it. It's a joke. Ha Ha. So... where's my juice?
Me: This is your juice. See [makes sippy face] juice!
Spark: [glances at Boo] Is it just me, or is she insane?

I don't know exactly why the two of us felt this was such a hilarious concept but we did and THE ENTIRE RIDE in today we felt the need to embellish e.g. "HA! There I laughed. Now can I have my juice??" This last from Boo made me laugh so hard I almost swerved into incoming traffic.

We also, Me and the Boo, applied Mud Masks to our admittedly already baby-bottom smooth faces and spent a good half hour walking around the house trying to dream up things to say that sounded really weird when you couldn't open your mouth all the way.

{chuckle, sigh} good times, good times... {wipe eye} I really need to get out more...

No comments: