Friday, January 28, 2005

I LOVE my Friends!


Specifically, IHOEL and the Missus Bee who have graciously agreed to watch my little ones tonight so i can go see Lyle Lovett. Now, the background on this would be that I had purchased these tickets months ago, planned on taking my darling pal Miss Tail to celebrate our respective birthdays, lined up a babysitter, double checked all arrangements last night only to recieve a VM from the babysitter -- on my way in to work this morning -- saying that she was sick and had to cancel. "Sorry." Enter IHOEL who wanders by my desk and wonders at my complete and abject sadness at having to cancel/ammend my plans and who then offers to watch the babies for me so I can go out tonight... [!!] That's right, folks. There is no one in the world who could convince me at this point that I do not have THE highest quality, most caring, most wonderful friends ever invented. {sniff. wipe eye} I just really heart these guys!

No comments: