Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Lyle was great...


Thanks for asking. Just fabulous. The entire evening was splendid. That Miss Tail is a gem, I tell ya, a gem! Extra mondo thanks to the Bee family (again) for hosting my children -- you all continue to amaze me with you overall fabulosity and I soooooo owe you big time.

Two other things worth mentioning: last week I took the Boo to the dentist to have major filling work done plus sealants applied and SHE WAS GREAT! I mean, beyond great. Granted her new dentist is pretty much the bee's knees as well, but seriously, my little girl was a trooper like nobuddies bidness and she deserves her own special shout-out! Good going, Boo. you rock!

Then, too, there was a "date" that happened which was painful at best and really not worth dwelling on right this second -- suffice to say this person thought my having kids was "awesome!" which is true but for someone to announce something like that(who doesn't have kids of her own) pretty much before being offered any evidence whatsoever of their respective fabulousness... well, it just smacks of pandering and I will not be pandered to! Plus, she wasn't all that appealing to me in terms of cuteness. I think it really goes without saying that had my Green-eyed OOMA said the exact same thing at the exact same stage of her and my relationship I would have not only fallen more instantly in love, I would have marveled at her incredible insight. Ah me. Such are the vagaries of life...

No comments: