Friday, February 18, 2005

Whoo Hoo!


I just found out that my beautiful big Brother and his lovely wife, following in the footsteps of their beloved Chick, and have gotten themselves approved as Foster Parents! Further, I am told that they will soon be receiving a delightful baby boy into their little fosternest. "Soon" as in, NEXT WEEK! "Baby" as in 2 months old. I believe this little person may be a distant relative of the wife and I'm not sure what that all means in terms of whether or not they are permanently expanding their family but I still think it's beyond cool and I am not bitter at all about the fact that their entire certification/placement process took approximately one month! C'est la vie. We Magnets must expand in whichever way the world requires of us, no...? :-]

No comments: