Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Kind of sad...


My front flatmates are in the process of clearing out and it's kind of sad watching all the beautiful stuff they did (in terms of front/back yard upgrading) disappear. Just looks sort of deserted now. ::Sniff:: I know I never actually saw either of them but still, I'm gonna miss those ladies.

In other news, I miss my kid. Weird. I technically just saw her but still... We were talking on the phone last night and she told me that she was going to ask her CP if she could have a whole week with me which made me all happy 'n sheet, until I next chatted with a freshly apprised CP and discovered that she also thought it was a great idea because then SHE could have Boo for a week... Which. would. kill. me. ::sigh, again:: I know it's too late for the majority of you, but still, please, if you even are at the point of beginning to consider this stuff, I BEG of you, think twice before you agree that it might be a good idea to share the single most important thing that will ever deign to grace your life with his or her presence. just sayin'.

No comments: