Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Ooops. Almost forgot to mention that I ran into Bendy-Girl (or rather, she ran into me!) and she was v. cute and smiley and said she hoped to see me again next week. What is it about crazy girls that makes them sooooo freaking attractive. Also along those lines, I hooked up with this very nice girl who I met through a work contact type and who got all excited to help me out with this work-related thing but who then, upon appearing at my house (I'd actually only spoken with her on the phone) was COMPLETELY cute! Needless to say nothing happened (except coming up with the best damn brand positioning proposal ever! And no, that is not "code" for something...!) we had fun though and she went off home. I was just beginning to get all excited about her (after discussing the situation at length with Missy Ho, my new best friend here at work) when she calls to let me know that she was "just thinking about me and the proposal and wondering how it went" (Good) and "by the way, was just telling her GIRLFRIEND, who wants kids, all about Boo, blah, blah, blah..." (Bad) Whatever. She hugely sweet and helpful and I am grateful to her for her time and attention.

At some point soon I figure I will have been celibate longer than I've been alive. I wonder what that'll feel like...

No comments: