Thursday, April 21, 2005

Arrrrg!


Well not really. Actually things seem to be working themselves through in a not completely stupid way. I have my baby here at work today for a few hours (wherein I have 4, countem 4 freaking meetings to attend) -- she is feverish but not "screamy" so we're pretty much all good on that score. My new Sweetheart is ignoring me (he has alot of work to do or something equally useless excuse-wise. When will these people learn to get their priorities straight/realize it is all about ME and my needs???) but other than that things are going o.k. I got my test and my first statistical article analysis paper back in class last night and i got pretty o.k. grades on both so I guess I'm not completely doomed... Sigh. Anyways. Just checking in before i go off to meet with the troops. Hope everyone's day is fabulous! Ciao fer now!

No comments: