Monday, April 18, 2005

Not much time...


To post today since things are still askew at work, but i just had to give a major shout-out to the whole beautiful Bee family who came by this week-end and whipped my yard into glorious, pruned shape!It's crazy -- It's like someone actually cares about it again! Nice.

Due to a significant lack of Boo this week-end, i ended up having lots of other visitors as well (What up, Miss Tail and Dirty B. in da house! Whoo Whoo!). I fully realize the visits were because everyone knows how pathetic I am without my Boo but hell, I ain't proud!

Then when I got my Boo back I had to share her with Miss Maxi-Pants which was just soooo unfair onna counta she's funner than I am. It all worked out in the end though since MP had to leave eventually and I was able to tempt my child to stay by offering her lots of cookies. NEVER underestimate the power of a home baked cookie!

Also had a little drop-by from my new very favoritest Boy person, NYG. He is cute and I like him so very much. {sigh} Anyway. Probably the last time I get to see him until sometime next month so I'm glad it was memorable! K. anyway. I am sitting here covered with toddler poo trying to avoid the full-scale clean-up that needs to happen right now but, the smell is starting to get to me so... til later my frieds. Adieu, adieu, adieu...

No comments: