Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I'm in Pasadena at a convention/industry show. This one is not nearly so Sexually charged as the last (which is ironic since it's actually about S-E-X and the toys and videos and various acroutemont one might need to better facilitate that but I suppose that's neither here nor there) -- I'm here with a bunch of co-workers and while I love them to the very ends of whichever earth it is we're on they are a for the most part settled lot, with wives and partners and boy-toys back home, who are really interested in getting some sleep more than anything else (as am I typically but when one only has the few minutes of "alone adult time" one want to make the most of it!) so the actually going out part isn't really happening. Although we did go out last night for a few seconds to a club to dance with a bunch of people we met at the convention. Fun for the most part, I have to say though, I'm noticing a lightly disturbing trend in that I think I'm becoming attracted to the same kind of ladies my dad likes. There's a certain type of down home, smart but not necessarily "educated" beautiful, tragic type of lady-friend that my dad seems to get himself involved with who you just take one look at and you fall instantly into "Aw, honey! C'mere Let me show you how nice life can be...!" and I kind of knew I was trending in that direction with Stripes but I met another lady last night (the husband of Bert who "has 40 stores!" and is living in Florida now where it's not "so dang hot!") who I LOVE! I want to take her home with me. I want to take care of her. I want to see that she gets every single pretty thing her sweet little Kentucky bred heart desires; plus I want to mess up her long black hair and make her beautiful green eyes roll up into the back of her head but that's another story... Anyways. I know, FOR A FACT that were pops here, we'd be fighting over this gal. Which is interesting. And disturbing. And kind of cool.... :-]

No comments: