Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Today I am "distracting"...


I have just been informed by a second person today that my "shirt is distracting" -- the first was my beautiful, finally home from jammy-maka Boo, who told me that my shirt made her want to "do my buttons up" (a really very nice gesture which I chose to decline) then here at work, I was told that I needed to "close my shirt" because it was "distracting" that particular comment however came from someone who not only has no power over me and/or my position here but who also has been nursing a tiny crush on yours truly for a bit now and so, it too, was summarily dismissed. I do, however plan to test the distraction potential of this shirt on one or two people in this building who I would actually like to stir up so stay tuned for more on that subject.

In other news, I got my beautiful brown tired looking Big Girl back on Sat. eve and I just have to say I am STUPID in love with that girl. She's just so very much one of the primary reasons I am having so much fun existing right now -- anyhoo spent Sundee morning picking out a bike/staring at her (also got the world's coolest tiny bike for my little girl, a-freaking-dorable!) then headed over to hang with the Bee kids and the super fabulous Travelin' Man for the afternoon. Cute. Sweet. Brillant. It never ceases to amaze me how me and my buddies managed to get all the cool kids. Ah, well.. ours is not to question why... :-]

And lastly, I was going to put a note in here about the Trade Show an the various hijinks that may or may not have gone on but instead I will simply say that if all of the lovely ladies that I met and flirted with and subsequently invited out for the Company Holiday party/to stay with me personally actually take me up on the offer... Well, I'm screwed pure and simple. Fun to throw it around like I meant it though! ;-]

No comments: