Sunday, November 27, 2005

excited!


I have a "date" tonight! I have a date with an old friend who I haven't seen in awhile and who has just (again) joined the pool of disillusioned-single-persons-who-don't-really-see-the-point and we've been discussing this whole "dating" thing and trying to figure out why it's so wierd and so we're going to go on a "date." We're going to act like we met through Craigslist -- I'm going to pretend I hate my job and that I'm straight and want to get married someday. He's going to try to be a little more "college guy" who ended up in tech... :-] Plus, there's a very real chance that I'm going to "get some" which is always nice! Yay! I like my friends.

Speaking of which, I miss my buddies. I was fortunate enough to hang with the fantastiolistic IHOEL for a cup o joe on Friday and while it was about the most fun I had that day it also made me really miss my peeps. So then. New Year's rsolution in November. Find/call/write my friends. the ones I like. Not the ones I could care less for yet spend all day on the phone with becuase I need something from them or they need something from me. The other ones. The ones I enjoy talking with because they're actually interesting and cute and make me feel like the world is populated with thinking, rational, good-hearted people. Those friends.

No comments: