Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Slowly I turn...


Ha! Just wanted to write that actually. Quick shout out to the Bee clan who were gracious enough to provide a reason to get my children dressed up in cutie costumes and out marching around the town on Sunday. Good times! Not too mention the sheer "it outta be illegal" adorability of the little Bee princess/fairies!!

Then last night, still more trickin' (because, by now the baby is a PRO -- seriously she was "peasin'" and "tank yu-in'" all over the place!) which was a-dorable and finally home for sleeping in (!!) because aforementioned littlest has a check-up this morning and I have finally gotten to understand that I don't have to try to plan these things so I don't actually miss any work at all... mmmmm. coffee. sitting watching the baby for a minute. writing to you all. nice.

No comments: