Monday, December 19, 2005

LaLaLa...!


Home with a feverish child -- fun, fun, fun! Although, I have to say as far as sick kids go, this one is really being quite good. Sure she's had her occassional cranky-as-hell, "my eyes are hot!" moments but all in all, I think she's being quite the trooper. She's currently having her nap so I'm switching my parenting abilities to dealing with vendors (seriously, I think the one thing in my life that's made it so that I am able to survive in the corporate world is the fact that having children has given me some insight into two-year-old behavior. the only difference would be that my kids will eventually grow out of whatever phase they're in that's driving me crazy. Our HP support... not so much!)

Anyways. Was not able to attend the nutcracker yesterday due to aforementioned little kid unhappiness but was assured by my lovely and talented 8 year old who DID go that the performance was "GREAT!" Thanks to the Bee family for not only coming up with the idea but for also making it so the big girl didn't have to sit all by herself!

No comments: