Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Going twice...


Man, there are some really very sweet boys out there. 2nd Date went fine. Cute boy from India by way of Ottawa, Canada... Can i JUST take a moment here to ask what I think is a really very relevant question?

WHY is it that I can have coffee with a boy and have them think "Hmmm. Attractive, funny, smart, etc., etc. I think I'll ask her out again, maybe try to get into her pants." whereas coffee with a girl inevitably ends with her thinking: "Hmmm. Attractive, funny, smart, etc., etc. RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!"

Sorry. Just needed to get that out there.

in other news

If you're ever on Friendster or MySpace or any of the million other people-finding-people sites and you happen across this 27 year old



Flee! Women and Children, first, GO GO GO! :-]

Ha! O.K. one more from the bunch. Here are my two favorite Texans at their prom:



awwwwwww!

No comments: