Friday, March 24, 2006

Jeesuz Christ on a cracker, irony sure is ironic sometimes...!



K. So, here I am, going straight. Or at least the straight side of bi. I'm doing o.k., right? I'm talking to boys, I'm having coffee with potential dates of the opposite sex, i'm outing myself to the nearest and dearest in my life just so no one is confused and/or concerned should I appear someday at some hoiday gathering with a human being on my arm who is slightly taller/hairier than perhaps they might be used to seeing -- I'm growing out my nails, wearing eyeshadow, and the bra with the good uplift... I'm doing everything I'm supposed to be doing DAMMIT! Why then has the great God almighty seen fit to suddenly introduce this girl librarian onto my floor at work. Not as a co-worker, oh no, that would be too easy (there is a non-dating co-worker rule remember) but as an assistant working for our partner non-profit.... Insanely cute, seriously intense, passionate about books. Going to be here today and next Friday and maybe for awhile longer who knows.

Christ.

No comments: