Monday, March 27, 2006

tired...


Dating sucks. Just putting that out there. Although it did engender a really neat simile all the way out of the sunny shores of Tex-ass.

Me:Dating sucks.
Angel:Aw.
Me:No really. Noone says what they really want so they think you're kidding or something when you say what you really want then they get all weird and sensitive on you.
Me:Or mad.
Angel:hang in there, GirlBaby! First off it'll get easier. Second, if you're gonna find the needle that's bent like you are you have to go through alot of stack...
Me:{giggle}I love you.
Angel:I know. Now tell me what you smell like these days...

Anyway... Week-end was grand! weather was Fab. My favorite family of five celebrated the birthday of the Patriarch and was good enough to invite me so that was fun. Then, yesterday the CP and I got together with the babies over din-din to discuss (eek!) the oldest kid's Middle school prospects for which we will need to be crafting some decisions circa DECEMBER OF THIS YEAR! Which I am not mentally prepared to deal with. At all.

No comments: