Thursday, May 18, 2006

drumroll, please...


Grades are in from Spring session (aka last set of courses I have to do EVER) 2006

One "A" in my Quadrant Analysis and one "B+" in my Proposal Design and Development class. Not bad for someone who spent the semester trying to redefine all that it means to be a SLACKER.

In other news, a certain store-display-checking-someone who happens to work for a large-ish, cool-ish make-up company has roped me into doing this "hair campaign thing" they're starting which basically means I have/get to sit in a chair for four hours on Monday and have fake hair (well, technically it is real, it just used to belong to some Pakistani lady, that's all) glued to my head. (I've been fielding frantic questions all day from the "shoot assistant" to the tune of "Would you say you're more #2 french refined or #4 deep wave????" And,no I'm not getting paid for this although i do get to keep the hair. ;-]

No comments: