Thursday, October 19, 2006

It's all about the support...


So, can I just take a moment to say how essential to an on-going sunny demeanor, a good bra is? I've been sick all week and I keep having to drag myself out of bed to go meet people (important to our company for some reason people) and "present" stuff and I've just really not been in the mood and today (this morning) I was REALLY not in the mood and I tried on everything i own and nothing looked right/cool/professional-while-still-retaining-some-individuality and I was just about to give up when i happened across the world's cutest bra hidden by a pile of socks and which, upon being put on with one of the formerly rejected outfits, lent just the right amount of uplift + color + snappiness to make the entire clothing proposition suddenly work! K. I gotta go talk to people. Just wanted to put that out there in case anyone else is looking for a way to improve their day...

No comments: