Tuesday, November 07, 2006

So did we all go out and vote...?



Good. And now onto the real question for tonight -- Why am I still up? i don't have a good reason other than I can't sleep. i mean the kid is in bed. the favorite TV show ended over an hour ago. i've already finished sending the "sorry I screwed up" note to the Boo's teacher for mistakenly taking my newly assigned duties as "classroom book order monitor" to frenzied heights of independence by taking it upon myself to tally and mail the class orders (on the special sheet provided) to the Scholastic Book Club never realizing that yes, she wanted the tally part done but um, maybe I could have waited to send off the order until THE REST OF THE SCHOOL was ready! She didn't actually come out and call me a big ole loser but really, this is just not the best way to support my bub in being embraced by her new school culture. Christ. I really need something to go right right about now. Anything. anything at all...

No comments: