Monday, November 20, 2006

Straight chicks ROCK!


You know, I tend to forget how very much straight girls rock! I mean yeah some of them are all cool and strong and empowered and impressive, and cute blah blah blah but they also a hella fun-loving bunch when they let thier hair down and get a little crazy (e.g. at least the ones who were at the Dixie Chicks concert me and the BBQ went to this past week-end! Yee Ha!)

eh, hem.... sorry. where was I? Oh yes. Hating my life. Major hardware issues at work which are ONLY not causing me to slit my wrists because THE reason we're not totally dying right now is because we actually implemented my stupid project which I've been fighting to get finished for the last 3 months... so, totally unrelated but nevertheless catastrophic silliness going on at the old ranch and I for one am glad 1) I have kids who need picking up thus giving me a perfect excuse to sneak out and "test from home" and 2) that this is a short week. honestly. I'm not sure i could take another one like the last one. Except for the seeing "The Chicks" with the best friend part. I'd do that again! :-]

No comments: