Thursday, November 30, 2006

Aaaaahhhhhh....


I feel refreshed! See that's the thing about giving up on boys. You get to go back to your super-sexy short-haired self!



I swear my Baby-girl has got photo-taking talents that are not to be believed!
or how about this one where I look like my baby brother during his "R.Suave" period...




Speaking of whom -- how kick-ass are he and the woman and the baby doing?? Very, that's how! My little Angel-niece has already gained an entire pound and is learning how to stay awake the whole entire night! Yay. You grow, girl!

{Sigh} So, as we all know and as I am getting a little tired of saying, work = kicking my ass. I stayed home today though and co-incidentally enough got a whole TON of stuff done! I got my kitchen window repaired, got my hairs cut, worked on this thing I promised BBQ I'd do, went food shopping, even did some work-related stuff! I KNOW! It was pretty awesome if I do say so mee-self. And, of course, since there is noone else here except the librarian, I feel I must. So. Hope the various Thanksgivingess were good for folks. Thanks for the shout out Mr. L-L. We'd all taken a vow of not-answering-the-phone and so couldn't immediately respond but upon later discussion it was unanimously decided that you and your lady friend are indeed Good People! Our holiday was spent lying around the house eating chocolate chip cookies that we made from scritchety-scratch so that was sort of lovely (and fattening) as well. I feel very well prepared for the coming cold season. Insulated and whatnot. Hm. I spose that's it really. I've got another crush on someone completely inappropriate (I think though that's it not so much that it's just my "thing" to fall for the "What the hell??!" types but more that I just don't meet a lot of "appropriate" folks. At least not ones that aren't deadly dull and/or full of themselves. Besides which, at least I know enough not to act on these things! Well. most times I do..... O.k. well practically never but in this case.... oh. nevermind.)

No comments: