Monday, December 18, 2006

Well hello!


You know what sucks? What sucks is that I JUST glanced at the clock to figure out if I was getting anywhere near close to the time I get to go get my Big girl sprout from her winter session camp but then I realized "NO! Actually it's not getting near that time because I DON'T HAVE HER TODAY." Man. You'd think after nine years the sharing thing would get a little easier. Wait, have I written that before? Am I getting redundant?? Say it int so!

Anyway, long time, no chat! So much really wonderful stuff has been happening that I have been wanting to blog about and... practically simultaneously... so much silly/stupid stuff has occurred that it's made me instead want to crawl into my bed and wish for death (not MY death, mind you, just, you know, DEATH!!)

Let's see.... two really superb kid performances happened. The little girl at her daycare and the big girl in a Hip Hop version of the Nutcracker (the latter of which WAS in fact captured for posterity and will be making a limited run showing at some point during the coming month on the small screen -- that is unless I can find someone with a larger screen to let me have a big ole viewing party in their house...[hint, hint, Mistah L-L])

We did in fact go to the Grease sing-along and (barring unfortunate work related episode) had THE world's best time. I love my kids. i love that the 3.5 year old knows all the words to "Sandy"!! After which went to hang at the Bees which was GREAT. I like those guys. they're good people. Then home to bed where I spent some time reflecting on my, now two, totally inappropriate crushes -- one of which, i guess isn't so bad as it wll only get me fired. the other might actually cost me a friend (not really. i treat my friends pretty poorly and luckily rather than just writing me off, they've come to expect it! KIDDING! I love you guys! Really. :-])

Speaking of totally inappropriate, who's little pink-haired, newly single gal-pal to the stars is going to be in town this week and is planning on dropping by for a quick night out?? (Bless you Sue-bean for providing kidwatching coverage. And thank you soooooo much also Mistah L-L for risking death by asphyxiation to watch the Sprouts while me and Travelin' Man got our party on at the GV Holiday shin-dig-diggity the other night! I swear. I don't know why or how I got folks like you to be interested in my life but I sure am glad you all are the kind of cool you are! Now hurry up and have a baby so i can return the favor...oops! did I say that out loud?)

Let's see... not much else to say i spose. I'm THIS close to being done with my X-mas shopping which is swell. Noone is here at work so it's a little quieter than it's been (which is nice.) I'm seeing the BBQ tomorrow which is also grand as I haven't seen the braces yet and I kind of need to.... K. I'm outtie. I need to reply to all these pissy-manager types who want stuff from me. Hope everyone is having a spectacular holiday season so far. kisses to all of you!

No comments: