Wednesday, March 21, 2007

No, no... I'm good...


God I'm tired though. For those of you who care, Spring came (and thankfully is leaving) early this year. I just have to say, i'm ALL about "communication." i think it's a great thing -- highly underused, etc., etc. but sheesh... at what point does a "discussion" turn into a "re-hashing/beating of a whole pack of dead horses" and why (dear God) am i seemingly so irresistable to crazy folks???? Just kidding. For the record, I do not think May is crazy. I think May is nice. I think she is smart, and cute and that she has REAL potential say in Day Trading or any other occupation requiring extreme focus on the "trees" instead of the "forest".... Still. I'm tired. I wish she'd go home. i wish DB was the sort of boyfriend who would step the hell up and stop his girlfriend from harrassing me (again KIDDING! Only, not really....) Blah. Whatever. I'm sooooo ready for the week-end....

No comments: