Monday, April 09, 2007

See the thing about NYG is I get that he's in no way anything near anybody who might ever actually "work" in my life but, Jesus-Gawd! Why is it that I cannot be within three feet of him without needing to touch him/have him touch me/proposition him/[please, please, please!] have him proposition me?? It helps not even a little bit that the only time I see him these days is when we're both with our kids. Anyway... (Sorry, he just called to see if his kid had left her sweater over here and our conversation -- printed in it's entirety below -- has left me crazed with lust/pathetic)

Him: Hey.
Me: {dying}Hey!
Him:Hey. The Rock Star can't find her sweater. Did we leave it over there?
Me:Um... {snapping into "mom" mode -- looking around} I don't see it but I'll call you if it turns up o.k.?
Him: {possibly unintentional but I SWEAR his voice gets a few notches more growly-honey-caked}K. So... I'll call you about Wednesday o.k.? [referring to the fact that i couldn't keep my hands off his chest when i saw him this week-end and when he laughingly asked if he could have similar access, I suggested he come over some Wednesday night so we could discuss it...]
Me:{gulp} Uh... heh. o.k. that would be cool.
Him: {laughing} Yeah, we could hang out. Maybe go get some food.
Me: {picturing us indulging in most of the major sins} uh...o.k. uh, whatever. Food sounds good. [Seriously!]
Him: {laughing again} k. bye.
Me: bye. {smacking head repeatedly against receiver} Stupid. stupid. stupid. stupid.

Really. there is something seriously wrong with me.

No comments: