Friday, April 20, 2007

This week was nice.


Relaxing. I got stood up by just about everybody (and in turn did some standing up of my own -- sorry BBQ! I suck.) but no worries. The life as it currently flows is mellow....

Spent some time planning the soon-to-be-4-year-olds' birthday party. The "theme" is "Lighter Than Air" and was thought up by the Big Girl, thank you very much! It's all about balls and bubbles and hot air balloons. Very fun to plan around actually. Heard from Pretty Boy which was weird and unexpected (especially since me and BBQ were JUST discussing him the day before) but sweet -- he's doing well. Got himself a steady. She sounds promising/nice. Miss Tail also has a little sumptin'-sumptin' going on which she's being all cute and shy about but which I really hopes works out since he sounds really nice and she could really deserves someone really nice in her life. I met the CP for lunch today which went surprising well in that we acted like we were/are friends and just kind of discussed stuff. nice. Also unexpected but again, fits the current mood so s'all good... O.K. I'm feeling like i want to go curl up with a book and a glass of wine right about now so I will leave all you fine beauties to your evening and go see what I have laying about the kitchen that hasn't reverted back to Draino.....

No comments: