Monday, April 30, 2007

Yes!!


Had my check-in with my diss commitee chair today (I finally sent my draft proposal to the committee on Friday) she thinks it's in good enough shape that we might be able to do the Qualifying exam stuff this summer so we can have my proposal defense at the beginning of the Fall Semester which would give me all year to write which could mean (hold your breath folks) that I'd be graduating in May 2008! {breathe.....} o.K. I'm fine just needed a moment to let it all sink in.....

Whoo Hoo!

Now then. In other kinds of cool news, I just found out that one of the moms I invited to the Spark's birthday is a prof over at Ber-zerkly where she specializes in Cultural Antropology and Enthnography! I know! What a teensy weensy little world it is (and thank god i didn't stash all my school books or else she never would have known I was anything more than just an insanely cool parent with a great sense of style and a hell of a lot of good looking friends! ;-]

No comments: